Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, December 25, 2009

I Love You Friend swap


This card is for Scrappy's (SCS urscrappymama) I Love You Friend swap. The challenge on this swap was to create a card for a very close friend who you don't get to see all the time. I chose this adorable Elzybell's image and sentiment. Colored image with copics and used polar white flower soft for the snow and details on the girl's hat and coat. Mounted image on vellum with silver sparkles then on SU DP and coredinations CS. Sentiment cut out using SU punch and stamped in SU Bermuda Bay ink. Darice bling flowers round out the card. Nesties were used to cut out image and vellum. Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

Iverova said...

Postcard pretty and such a cute picture! I really like! ♥ ♥ ♥