Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, December 12, 2009


I made this card for Sew Many Cards weekly challenge. This week the challenge was to make a card with a winter theme. I chose Sew Many Card Eris the Elephant digi image with him sitting in a mug of cocoa. I used copics to color him and the rest of the image. I used Doodlebug glitter on the poinsettia and liquid applique to make the marshmallows look nice and fluffy. Then I cut the image out and mounted it using Zots 3D dots otno Lizzie Anne designs paper cut with SU topnote die and mounted on SU old olive paper. I used some QueenCat pearls on the bottom.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such a cute card, love the image and the marshmallows!!

Unknown said...

Love the colors you chose! You put a lot of detail in this card!

Thank you for playing the challenge this week at Sew Many Cards

Angela

Teresa Kline said...

this is so very cute, great job!

enjoy *~*

karen said...

aww... the image is adorable! Love the coloring job!