Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, December 14, 2009

This is my second card of the day! WOOT!! This is another Sassy Studios image - shopping girl. I think she is so cute. One of my favorite techniques is paper piecing and I knew there had to be a way to paper piece a digi image and there was! I printed the image onto SU DP and then cut out her clothes and the bags and pieced them onto the digi image. I colored the parts I wasn't piecing with Copics first. Then, I went to use a QuikKutz window die, but it was too small to fit my image, which I cut out, so I made my own window. When you open the window, you see the sentiment, which is from Inky Antics. Also used SU old olive and razzleberry papers and found some Basic Grey buttons that matched perfectly. I'm very excited how the card turned out!!


2 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

isn't this a ctie of a card, adorable!

enjoy *~*

Michele Lourenco said...

hippie,
I love that card. great layout and color combo!