Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where I grew up card

I made this card for MiamiKel4/Kelly's swap. The challenge was to create a card depicting where you grew up. I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio in a neighborgood of 2 story houses that were basically stacked on top of each other (very small yards). My house is the brown one in the middle. Also, there's a lot of snow in Cleveland, so I decided a shaker card where I could put snow in would be perfect. I used flower soft polar white for the snow. The houses are from an old SU set. I colored using copics and added the bricks on the red house b/c it was a red brick house in my neighborhood. The patterned paper is from Cloud 9 Design and the white is The Angel Co. 100#. The base paper is SU.

No comments: