Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sew Many Cards digi on Non-tradtional Valentine


I love this gumball machine image from Sew Many Cards. I participated in a swap on SCS for Valentine's Day cards, but the twist was no red or pink. I decided orange and turquouise made a nice color combo so I used that along with sketch 51 from Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge (SSSC). I really like the way everything came together. I colored the machines with copics on SU whisper white, then sprayed them with Memories Mist Irridescent and cut them out individually. I used SU tempting turquoise for the base and Not Quite Navy for the bottom strip. Orange paper is KI Memories and ribbon is from JoAnn. Flowers are Making Memories and brads are Basic Grey. Sentiment printed on computer and cut out with SU punch.

4 comments:

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card. Love the colors you chose.

DesertBuni said...

My Oh My You are one busy lady! I sure do need some of you enegry to rub off and on to me! LOL Nice card, I like how you repeated the image across the top! And I like the red and blue!

Fleming Printing said...

Aren't challenges the greatest to stretch our imaginations in our work? I like what you've done!

Tammy Miller said...

this is a great card.