Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 11, 2010

BUGABOO STAMPS OLDY BUT GOODY DAY!!

Hello!  Today is "oldy but goody" day at BUGABOO STAMPS - http://bugaboostamps.com/Shop_digistamps.html - plus Jodie has a 10% off special going on through Feb. 15, so make sure you head on over there!! 

I LOVE Bugaboo's Skelekinz line (did you notice?!? LOL) and so I just couldn't help using this Skelekinz baby - isn't she adorable??!!??  I colored her with Copics - I made her "goth" for my friend (and Bugaboo Guest DT!) Gabby's swap on SCS.  I cut her out with nesties and then daubed edges with SU vintage violet ink.  Behind her is another nestie cut out of SU basic black.  White CS is GP 110.  Sentiment is computer generated and cut using nesties and daubed with SU vintage violet.  Background CS is Bazzill textured.  I can't remember brand of fibers - eek.  As always, thanks for looking!!  Tell me what you think.

7 comments:

Melissa S. said...

Audrey, Love Skelekinz, one of my favorites too. The purple is wonderful for this and Gabby is gonna love it. Great job and thanks for the nice comments on my blog.

Jill said...

Ha ha, its a fun image Audrey and purple colour is great! Jill

Melanie said...

Audrey super cute, love it!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Wonderful card Audrey! I love the Skelekinz and I love purple..so this card is fabulous! Thank you

Rae Anne said...

I love Skelekinz!!! And, I love the new look of your blog - Very cool! :D

mudmaven said...

Oh my - she's so gothically adorable! ~chris

Cindy N. said...

Fun image. Great colors for this image.