Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS SPONSOR - INKTEGRITY

I'm SUPER excited for this week's sponsor because it happens to be my friend Joni's Inktegrity!!  I love her images, they are so cute and fun, so make sure you visit the blog (see link in sidebar) and the store http://www.shophandmade.com/store/Joni/  Thanks so much to Inktegrity for sponsoring our challenge this week!!

Also, don't forget to visit the Sew Many Cards Challenge blog and check out this week's challenge, which is a great sketch challenge (http://sewmanychallenges.com/), and the Sew Many Cards Shop(http://shop.sewmanycards.com/).


I love this image that we were provided with becuase I adore ladybugs, but mostly because my dream in life is to drive a VW bug!!  I debated over what color to make the car and then I found this awesome paper stack from DCWV called "HIPPIE" and there you have it, I knew this car MUST be paper pieced!!  I am so thrilled how it turned out.  Rest of image was colored with copics and atyou spicas.  Ladybugs' spots embellished with SU crystal effects.  Pearls are from e. by Prima.  Paper is SU Kraft and basic black CS and white is GP 110.  Used Martha Stewart punch for edges of kraft CS.  Thanks so much for looking, hope you like it.  Let me know.:)

5 comments:

Mary Ski said...

I love it! When I was growing up my older brother's friend owned a VW Bug. Imagine 3 high school guys, all over 6 ft tall (my brother is 6'6") folding into and unfolding out of the bug! Your coloring is perfect for the 60s

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a cute imgae. Love it.Marianne x

Scrappy said...

Very Cute Audrey! Love it!

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card Audrey. Love the sentiment that you used with the image.

michele hileman said...

I really love that. so adorable