Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, March 5, 2010

SEW MANY CARDS SPONSOR - KLM DESIGNS

Another WONDERFUL sponsor this week for our SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE - make sure you check it out at (http://SewManyChallenges.com) and don't forget to visit the Sew Many Cards Shop(http://shop.sewmanycards.com) to get your images!!

Our sponsor this week is KLM Designs - http://klmdigistamps.com/


SPONSOR PRIZE PACKAGE -- 3 digital images of your choice from the KLM Designs store

KLM Digi Stamps (KLM Designs) was started by a Mother & Daughter team. Kathryn (owner of KLM Digi Stamps) and Sue (Company’s artist) started designing digital stamps for their own creations. After much response & excitement to their designs they formed KLM Digi Stamps.
KLM carry’s a large selection of designs from clowns, which are the company’s signature design todigital sentiments. All images are delivered ZIP format. Each image file contains JPEG and PNG format files. Images can be resized, reversed and altered to your likings.  Make sure to visit the shop and check out their images!!  Thanks SEW much for sponsoring us this week.

Here's a card I created using one of the KLM images - tulips.  They are so pretty.  I'm not a huge flower lover, but I ADORE tulips!  I colored them with copics and cut out image by hand.  I chose SCS Sketch Challenge 270 for my layout and also used Color Dare Challenge 58 (http://colordare.blogspot.com/) to use SU regal rose, certainly celery, tempting turquoise and whisper white (although I used GP white 110) as the color scheme.  I also added some K & Co. DP.  Buttons are from The Paper Studio grab bag that I got at Hobby Lobby.  Sentiment is computer generated and punched with SU punch.

Thanks so much to KLM Designs and thanks for looking!  Remember to check out the SEW MANY CARDS CHALLENGE BLOG and play along with us this week!!:)






8 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

Awesome card Audrey!! You done a great job with this image!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So very cute! Beautiful job combining the colors!Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

Cindy N. said...

Lovely colors on this card. I love this card. Thank you for sharing.

Tammy Miller said...

love the card so so cute!

Jenny said...

Such a pretty card!! Thanks for leaving me a comment on my Bugaboo card!!

Lori said...

So bright and cheerful! I love it and those buttons are AWESOME! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare! Hope you'll join us again.
Lori
CD DT

shannon said...

Your tulips are so spring-y! lovely!

Liz Williams said...

Love these pretty tulips. Thanks for playing in the color dare challenge.