Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

SOFTPENCIL LABYRINTH OF LOVE

Welcome back, it's Thursday and that means Softpencil DT will share our creations with you.  Make sure you check out the SOFTPENCIL BLOG as well as THE SHOP so that you can keep up with all the news and new releases!!  Elizabeth has got some great new Easter designs coming soon, so be on the lookout!!:)

The sketch I used for this card can be found at FRIDAY SKETCHERS.  This week we got to use Labyrinth of Love image.  This is different from the images of cute little people and animals that we often use, so it provided a bit of a challenge, but a FUN challenge and I love how it turned out!  Elizabeth has lots of other cool medallion images in the shop, so make sure you check those out:)





I colored the image with Copics and Atyou spicas.  I'm in a spring-y mood this week with the weather in the 60s (although supposed to drop down to 30s by Monday:( )  Paper used is SU Green Galore, GP white 110, Bazzill textured purple, SU DP from new stack in Occasions mini.  Trim is from Hobby Lobby pack and flower bling are Darice.  Thanks so much for looking!  Hope you enjoy.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Audrey,
Fab card hun. Love the colours and the "springy" effect.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Kerry said...

Great folded card! So pretty!

Melanie said...

Great fold, very pretty, great card.

Anne-Marije said...

What a fab card. I love the colours.
xxx Anne-Marije

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card. Great colors. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love your card!! I'm going to have to try this type of card!! HUGS!!

Mary Ski said...

Great card! I like using digis sometimes that are just pretty, not necessarily a flower or an animal, etc. Terrific

Cat said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and folds!

Michelle said...

Very pretty! Love the colors - I think a lot of us are in springy moods!! I know I am :o)

Elizabeth P said...

Lovely card Audrey! beautiful colours and great layout! very well done! :)