Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, April 17, 2010

WINNERS - BUGABOO BLOG HOP & BLOG CANDY

I used random.org to select my winner for the BUGABOO BLOG HOP and the winner wound up being #41 out of 41!  I have no idea how often that would happen or what the probability of the last # coming up is, but Callie is my winner at #41!!  CONGRATS Callie!  Now, I need you to e-mail me at danmoose@aol.com and tell me which BUGABOO image you would like - there's tons to pick from!  You can find the BUGABOO shop HERE


And now (drum roll please), the winner of this blog candy: ARDILLA!!
This was such a difficult decision to make because I value and love each and every one of my followers.  Also, if you didn't win, please know that there will ALWAYS be opportunities to win something for following and commenting on my blog, so don't be discouraged.  Thanks again so much for being one of my followers and CONGRATS to ARDILLA!  Ardilla, please e-mail me at danmoose@aol.com and send me your address. Thanks!

4 comments:

Ardilla said...

I can´t beleive it!
Thank you, Audrey!!!

I sent you an email. :)

Rosalee said...

Congrats Ardilla

Mary Ski said...

Sorry, as a Math teacher I have to comment. Each number has the same chance of being selected but because there are more numbers in the middle than on the ends it only seems that the ends come up less often. Now back to our regularly scheduled creative play session.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

Yay for my friend Callie. I am so excited for her