Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, May 8, 2010

BUGABOO "FLOWER POWER" SATURDAY CHALLENGE!!

I told you it was a BUSY day today!!  It's also CHALLENGE Saturday over at BUGABOO STAMPS and our theme this week is "FLOWER POWER!"  What a great theme for spring and BUGABOO has SOOO MANY AMAZING flower and flower-related stamps - check them all out at  the BUGABOO STORE.  Also, make sure you head on over to the CHALLENGE BLOG so you can enter the challenge and check out the work of the DT, you will be AMAZED at all the MARVELOUS projects!!

For my project this week, I chose one of the images of Scarlette as a flower.  I just love this line of images.
And since I LOVE purple as well, she needed to be a purple flower!  I colored the image with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut her out with scissors.  She is printed on GP white 110, as is the sentiment, which is computer generated, cut with nesties and daubed with SU Vintage Violet.  CS is SU crushed curry and garden green.  The 2nd layer is embossed with Sizzix EF and daubed in SU vintage violet.   The DP and oval are cut with Sizzix die.  Cannot remember where DP is from.,  Thanks so much for looking!!  Can't wait to see your challenge creations posted on BUGABOO CHALLENGE BLOG!!  Have fun!

14 comments:

sgc said...

Like this card, Audrey! Great layout!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Great card Audrey! I think she's one of my fave flower gals!

Jenny said...

So cute! Love the DP edges!!

Tammy Miller said...

cute card very cute.

Unknown said...

Wonderful card Audrey! I love that sentiment!!!

Cheryl said...

This is so beautiful Audrey,love your papers and pretty colours!!! I do adore these images as well!!
xx

Melissa S. said...

Audrey, I love ,love,love this. I really like the flower Scarlettes and you did a great job with this one.

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the colour combo, the paper, the image... it's all good!

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Great card and I love the sentiment. The coloring is perfect.
xx

Rae Anne said...

Never underestimate the power of a beautiful card and a beautiful stamper either. . .:D MWAH!

Scrappy said...

Great LO and colors Aud!

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

beautiful card Audrey! Love the flower paper scalloped oval! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

Cindy N. said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

OK I am obsessed with all things Bugaboo. This is great and I can't wait to play along this week