Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NEW RELEASE DAY AT BUGABOO!!


It's Tuesday, so that means a NEW RELEASE at BUGABOO STAMPS!  This week Jodie has come up with fun block images of Stella wearing her red hat and accompanied by VERY FUNNY sentiments:)  Make sure you visit BUGABOO BLOG so you can check out the work of the other DT members for this week'd New Release.  They always do an AMAZING job!
For my card, I chose to use the pre-colored image that is offered as part of the "Red Hat Mama" set.  I have never used a pre-colored image from BUGABOO before, so it was great fun to try something new.  I did color the hair using Copics C2, C4, but everything else is pre-colored.  I printed out the image in 4 different sizes and then layered them.  Another new technique I'd been wanting to try and I think it came out pretty cool:)   Paper is Core-dinations, Bo Bunny, Prism and Color Mates and DP is basic grey.  Button flowers are Sassafras Lass.  This card also follows sketch #33 from Paper Works Co..  Thanks so much for looking and don't forget to head over to BUGABOO STORE to pick up some new images!!  Also, let me know what you think:) 

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

I like the papers and LOVE the buttons...something about homemade cards with buttons!! This red hat thing reminds me of my sis n law...i think shes a pink hat or something because shes late forties. I like the sassy old broads...they remind me of my mom!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

This is the perfect image for you to stack Audrey! Stella looks great!

Rae Anne said...

Super-duper cool effect Hippie!!! :D MWAH!

Catherine said...

What a great card Audrey ! I love the layout, really cool ! I love the new digis : Jodie is really a wonderful artist ! Hugs and smiles from Catherine

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

That is cute and I love what you did with the image

D said...

This card is fabulous! Love how you colored it and set the squares diagonally!

marsha said...

Cute image and love how you stacked the squares!
Hugs, Marsha

Love crafts forever said...

Awesome card, the image are so funny.

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Such a fun card! That image cracked me up! Thanks for the inspiration!
Hugs, Marit.

KarenB said...

LOL, the attitude really shines through! Love it.