Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, October 10, 2010

CANDY WINNER!!

I never meant to have my current candy up this long, and it is definitely time to AWARD it to one lucky winner.  This was a SUPER tough decision, since I LOVE all my followers and have the GREATEST followers!:)  But, I had to pick someone, and the winner is


TANYA!!

Tanya, please contact me at danmoose@aol.com so we can arrange for your to recieve your goodies.  Stay tuned for my new candy...  It will be awarded more quickly that this last batch, I promise.

7 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Congrats Tanya!!

Nikki said...

Congrats to Tanya :)

Marley said...

Congrats Tanya! You are so lucky! xMarley

Larisa said...

congratulations to Tanya! )) She is a lucky girl! )))

Tanya said...

Wow, thank you so much! off to email you! :)

Unknown said...

Well done Tanya x thanks Audrey x Leigh x

fairie said...

Congrat's Tanya.