Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

CARDMADFAIRY'S SUMMER HOLIDAY CHALLENGE

Well, guess I wasn't quite finished with computer issues yesterday, but hopefully am now.  Anyhow, I want to announce a NEW CHALLENGE at DIGI DAYS WITH CARDMADFAIRY Challenge.

Please remember that you must USE A DIGI to play in our challenges and even though it is not required to be a CARDMADFAIRY image, we'd sure LOVE to see one!!  Also, if you do use a CARDMADFAIRY image, you may enter the challenge more than once, otherwise, limit of one entry per person.  Challenge goes until Thurs., August 18.  Hope you will come join us!!


For my card, I chose CARDMADFAIRY image "Julia" and colored her with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out of frame using Nesties.  All textured CS is SU, as are buttons.  Fringe ribbon from JoAnn and wide ribbon from my stash.  DP from Bo Bunny.  Sentiment from Fiskars rubber stamp and cut with Nestie.

Other challenges entered:

DIVA'S BY DESIGN - summer
FAB N' FUNKY - friendship
LITTLE DARLINGS - girly
LITTLE MISS MUFFET - outside the die cut

7 comments:

Bernie said...

This is lovely. That image makes me want to go for a swing, haven't done that in years. Love the way you divided your paper in the three rectangles. Great idea.
Blessings Bernie

Nancy said...

Love your bright colors and the fun image! Thanks for following our sketch this week at The Pixie Cottage. Hope you come back to play again!
Nancy

Shirl said...

Oh so vibrant and striking, love all the layering and embellishments on the card it surrounds the image perfectly.

Thanks for sharing with us at Little Miss Muffet Challenges.

Hugs Shirley x x

Crafty Loops said...

Such a bright and beautiful card, really lovely. Lee xx

ChickieChirps said...

This is so lovely and summery Audrey! I love the DPs you have used!

Thanks for joining us for the Outside the Diecut challenge at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

Arabella

LaJanette said...

What a fun and bright card! Cute!

Hugs;
Janette

La Vikinga said...

I'll leave a comment here because I fell in love with the colours...

I have done a LO with these papers, maybe that's why I recognice them.

Charlotta