Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, September 22, 2011

SHOWCASE THURSDAY AT DIGITAL DELIGHT!!

This is Audrey, see Audrey run, see Audrey jump, see Audrey throw cable modem OUT THE WINDOW!!  All I can say is thank goodness I am getting NEW INTERNET SERVICE installed tomorrow (and thank goodness for autoposting, when it works).

My current modem/internet provider has not been my friend for several months now, but with summer and all 4 kids home, I didn't really have time to deal with changing providers, etc. until about a month ago.  Of course, the new provider was scheduled out a month ahead, but FINALLY, tomorrow is the day for new service!  I will have no service, however, for some of the afternoon tomorrow due to the change and installing of the new stuff, but hopefully, the problems will be much much less after (I would say the problems will be eliminated, but I have been around long enough to know nothing on this Earth is perfect).

Anyhow, is THURSDAY SHOWCASE at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am super excited about my card today.  You know how sometimes your crafting just all comes together so well and you LOVE the result?!?  Well, that has happened with my offering this week.  I had so much fun making it and just really psyched at the result.  I have used 3 different images from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP  - Mickey Monkey, Happy Dance Nesbit (dog) and Hip Hop Myrtle.

I have colored my DIGITAL DELIGHTS images with Copics and added flower soft for Nesbit's chin and sparkly fluff for Mickey's tummy.  All images cut with Nesties and daubed with Memento and Staz-on Inks.  Sentiment is from a clear stamp (Hero Arts) and both labels cut with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  Flowers are from Petaloo and butterfly is from K and Co.  I used the side stair step fold and DP is from Doodlebug Design and CS is SU.  Hope you like it!!

If you have time today, please visit DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and check out all the AMAZING DT ladies' projects.  Also, there's a NEW CHALLENGE at DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES, so make sure you stop by and check it out!!


GINGERLOFT - distressed/vintage
HERE COMES THE BOYS - bingo - die cuts, cute image and metal (inside flowers)

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi there l did check out the blog and there are some amazing cards from the dt:) Sandra H

Sara I. said...

Adorable Audrey!! Really cute images! xx

Crafty Loops said...

Wow Audrey, so lovely. The flowers are so fabulous too. Hopefully everything will run smoothly and your internet will decide to play nice with the new provide.(PS....I have a big blog candy being offered over on my blog if you fancy a peep) Lee xx

Wendy Hall said...

The card rocks Aud and hopefully your internet will rock by tomorrow too:)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

Unknown said...

Aweee! I hope you get better service. I like my service, just tired of them raising the prices!

Jill said...

Ha ha Audrey that brought a smile to my face - doesn't technology irritate!!! We don't seem to be able to do with it or without it!! Jill x

Glennis F said...

soo cute Audrey!

Jenn Borjeson said...

You are SO FUNNY. :)
Great cards. xo

JustYolie said...

Both cards are too cute!! :)

FerrellGraph-x said...

haha that lil' monkey is my favorite! Cute!
Kindest regards,
Jennifer

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such cute cards. Good luck with your new internet provider!

Lily Anuska said...

Beautiful blog. Hugs.

Teresa said...

Great card Audrey, thanks for joining us at Here Come the Boys Bingo challenge.
hugs Teresa xx

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

Gaynor Greaves said...

Absolutely gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Gingerloft good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor DT :)