Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, November 12, 2011

JUST SOME LINES CHALLENGE REMINDER - ORANGE AND LIGHT BLUE

Hey Everyone! I am  here to remind you that you have one more week - til 11:59pm EST on Friday, November 18 to enter our ORANGE and LIGHT BLUE color challenge at JUST SOME LINES BLOG.   I have to say, I really love the way these colors look together and I have come across a lot of papers that lend themselves nicely to this color scheme. I hope you will come play along - as always, we have AMAZING creations entered so far, but would love to see more. You can find the challenge HERE or you can also get there by clicking the badge on the left sidebar of JUST SOME LINES BLOG.  Also, please remember to leave a comment after you add your entry. Thanks!!

So today, I want to share with you a couple of cards for inspiration on the color theme. The first one is one I have made using JUST SOME LINES "Emo Angel 5." You can find her at JUST SOME LINES SHOP. I have colored her and the adorable little bird on her lap with Copics and Atyou Spicas, cut with Nesties and daubed with Memento ink. Sentiment is from Paper Pretties clear stamps. I used Bazzill CS, a Cuttlebug folder and DP from We R Memory Keepers. Ribbon is from my stash and bling is from Darice. I sure hope you like it.

Looking forward to seeing what you create. Remember, JUST SOME LINES image is not required to play along, but if you use one, it will give you 2 entries for each project you enter into our random.org drawing for the winner. Hugs!!
 
Additional Challenges entered:
INKSPIRATIONS - sketch

7 comments:

Crafty Loops said...

Gorgeous card, the image is beautiful and I love your layout. Lee x

Tanya said...

adorable! love the image, and I love the orange!

Sandra H said...

Just so beautiful :) Sanddra H

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love it! :)

Skylark said...

A beautifull card great colours & layout

Megan McDonald said...

What a great card, I love the colours. take care
megan

Lisa Atha said...

So adorable Audrey!

Hugs, Lisa