Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, November 26, 2011

MID-WEEK CHALLENGE REMINDER AT JUST SOME LINES - TIC, TAC, TOE

Hello everyone and Happy weekend!! For those of you who celebrated Thanksgiving this week/weekend, I hope it was a wonderful time for you.  I have been so out of it the last few days with the kids being off since Weds., my week is completely messed up - I have no clue what day it is!!  LOL

I'm here tonight for my mid-week challenge reminder at JUST SOME LINES BLOG:) This time our challenge is TIC, TAC, TOE - 3 in a row and you can find the challenge by clicking HERE or by clicking the challenge badge on the upper left hand side of the JUST SOME LINES BLOG.

Remember, you have until Friday, Dec. 2 at 11:59pm EST to enter and you can use any images you like, although using a JUST SOME LINES image will give you an additional entry per project for purposes of our random.org drawing for the winner.

For my creation today, I chose "Emo Emma - A walk with a Little Friend" from JUST SOME LINES SHOP. I paired my JUST SOME LINES image with Prima flowers, DP from Making Memories, Coredinations, DCWV and Papertrey Ink CS and ribbon from my stash. Image is colored with Copics and Fiskers glitter gel pens. Sentiment, image and backing cut with Nesties. "Little Bird.." sentiment from Pink By Design and "Merry Christmas" from C.C. Designs. Sizzix EF used on white and red papers. My card fits the diagonal - embossing, digi, flower - across the top - embossing, tag, glitter - and down from top left - embossing, ribbon, die cut:) Hope you will come play along - you only need to make one 3 in a row. Can't wait to see your creations!!

8 comments:

Nikki said...

Sweet Card love Aud :)
hugs Nikki

Crafty Loops said...

Beautiful card Audrey, the wee image is so lovely. Lee xx

franzesjoi said...

adorable! :)

Luanne said...

What a lovely card Audrey. The image is cute and nice coloring. Love the Christmas colors of the card.

Luanne

Julie said...

Aw this image is so sweet! Lovely card & and I'm loving the new blog background! x

Michelle J M said...

You interpreted the challenge beautifully, I couldnt get my head around the instructions at first but then studied your card and got it!! Hugs Michelle x

Pendra said...

Cute card and love the tic tac toe board that is really a wonderful idea!
Crafty Hugs,
Pendra

Karen McAlpine said...

Looks like a fun list of challenge elements. I click over and take a look. Cute card!