CANDY - HELP ME REACH 2000 FOLLOWERS:)

CANDY - HELP ME REACH 2000 FOLLOWERS:)
Bonus Candy TOO!!

Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Followers

GREAT ADVICE (Thanks Lyndsey Turner!)

GREAT ADVICE (Thanks Lyndsey Turner!)

SALE AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!!

CHECK OUT THE CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG!

Friday, January 18, 2013

WOO HOO, it’s Friday!!

Hey everyone!  Just a quick post this morning before heading out to the grocery store.  I want to share this New Year’s card I made featuring “Winter Kaya” from PINK GEM DESIGNS.  If you have never been to PINK GEM DESIGNS, I hope you will go check it out – they have a great selection of both digi and rubber stamps as well as many other fun accessories and digital downloads.

I colored my PINK GEM DESIGNS image with Copics, cut with Sizzix die and then added Stickles for all the trim.  I chose DP from Bo Bunny, CS from Bazzill and Core-dinations and ribbon from my stash.  Snowflakes are from Jolee’s Boutique and sentiment, from Impression Obsession, is cut with Sizzix die.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:
PINK GEM CHALLENGE – new beginnings

12 comments:

Amelia (mimi) said...

gorgeous card Audrey, perfect for this time of year lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mimi

Linda said...

What a gorgeous card
hugs Linda

La Vikinga said...

great card with a pretty stamp and papers from Bo Bunny (I think) that I'm also fond of!!!

Greetings from Sweden,

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Ria said...

Super cute card Audrey :) good luck hun! keeping toes crossed for you as I need my fingers and eyes to craft my days away ;) LOL

Thanks for joining A Gem Of A Challenge this time.

hugs Ria

Ardilla said...

What a beautiful card, Audrey! Just gorgeous... I love it :)

Hanneke said...

What a fun wintery card Audrey! I love the image and that ribbon you used is fab! Hugs, Hanneke

Pamela said...

Beautiful card Audrey, thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.

Pamxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) A•Muse Consultant #1065 said...

Such a sweet card!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Cute! Great blues! Carri~Abusybee

Jennifer said...

Audrey, this is just incredible! I love the way you've coloured up this little lady and the added sparkles on her and the card are delightful!

Abi said...

Love this card Audrey!Gorgeous colouring & fab papers xx

nnalorac said...

Gorgeous card and cute image. Love the colours. Carolxx