Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

FANCY FOLDS or NOT SQUARE CARDS AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS

Our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starts today and it is FANCY FOLDS or NOT SQUARE CARDS.  I love fancy folds challenges because I love seeing new folds that I hope to try one day.


Our winner's prize this time gets this awesome rubber stamp from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – what an awesome prize!


Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted 3X for purposes of our random.org winner's draw!! Make sure you put a “3” after your name. You have until Monday, February 25 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.


Right now the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG is the place to be!  We have New Followers CANDY that will be given away once the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG reaches 200 followers, so make sure you join us and please tell your friends!

Finally, before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes, challenges and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will check it out.

For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS rubber stamp “Let’s Have Pie.”  I have colored this cutie with Copics and cut out using Nesties.  I have added DP from My Mind’s Eye and papers from Bazzill.  Flower is from Wild Orchid Crafts, bling from My Mind’s Eye and sentiment from My Craft Spot, cut with Sizzix dies.  The fold is called a round stair step and I found the tutorial in a past issue of Magnolia Ink magazine.  It was easier than I thought it would be and I am very pleased by the result.  I hope you like it too and will come play along!


Additional Challenges:
CRAFTY BOOTS CHALLENGE – out of your comfort zone (new fold that I never tried before)
INCY WINCY DESIGNS – pop it up
CREATIVE CARD CREW – birthday
INKY CHICKS – birthday

DEEP OCEAN CHALLENGE – the letter “B” (birthday, blue, bling)
OLDIE BUT GOODIE CHALLENGE – bright colors plus items at least 6 months old (flower, die cut, bling, sentiment)
THROUGH THE CRAFT ROOM DOOR – anything goes
TOP TIP TUESDAY – make or add a tag
VICKIE’S CHALLENGE – anything goes

15 comments:

Sandra H said...

Fabulous Card Audrey and wow what an adorable image and l like your fancy fold too! also your new blog look is stunning xx

Anonymous said...

AW! Such an adorable card!! Love the happy colors you've chosen! HUGS :)

Jennifer said...

This is beautiful Audrey! Love the image you chose and the shape of your card is so fun!

Bridie said...

Stunning colouring and a lovely layout

Jo said...

A lovely card, and beautiful colouring :)
Jo xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Really sweet card and I love how you have coloured the image.

Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

paper fun said...

Great card. Love her pie and your great fold.

Thanks for joining us in our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Elaine Stark said...

I love your fancy fold. your image is very cute. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

Unknown said...

Lovely image,great colours.
Thanks for joining us in our birthday challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Taniaxx

Guild Master Crystal said...

What a fabulous card, Audrey! That image is too cute!
Thank you for playing with us at Creative Card Crew.
~ Crystal

Anonymous said...

I love yellow & blue together. I'm so glad that you put the name of the fold on here as well. I had never seen it. I only have one Magnolia Ink magazine but I will look up this fold. Thanks. Thanks for sharing with us on Vickie's Challenge at Lady Anne's. We look forward to having you sharing your art with us again soon. Hugs~Patti

Deonna B said...

Gorgeous shape, colors and image. Thank you for sharing with TTCRD this week.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´ ¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨) (¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`• .·:*¨·••·¨*:· Thank You.·:*¨·••·¨*:· for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Lady Anne's Challenges

Annette said...

Lovely shaped card.
Annette
Netty's Cards
Proud to design for :
ABC Christmas Challenge,
Lili’s Little Fairies,
Top Tip Tuesday,
xx


DesignerDiva said...

Love your shaped card (I really need to branch out and try this) and your colouring is awesome!
Thank you for sharing it with us at Oldie But A Goodie this week and good luck with the challenge
Hugs Laurie xx