Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE AT THE STAMPING CHEF–BLING!

Hello everyone, I am here to tell you about a NEW CHALLENGE at THE STAMPING CHEF CHALLENGE!  Our challenge this time is to use BLING, easy enough, right?  You have almost 2 weeks to enter, challenge closes on March 12, so let’s see that BLING!!

There’s also a great SALE going on at THE STAMPING CHEF SHOP, so I hope you will head over and check it out!!

My creation today features this adorable cheerleader from THE STAMPING CHEF SHOP.  I have colored her with Copics, added Sakura glitter pen and cut with Nesties.  Sentiment from Clear Dollar Stamps also cut with Nesties.  Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon and bling is from Prima.  Papers are Bazzill and DP is The Paper Studio.  Sure hope you like it and will come join the fun!!


No comments: