Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, February 25, 2013

NEW DT WITH NEW CHALLENGE

Hello again this morning!  Just back from my walk and still having trouble feeling my half frozen hands, but seem to be able to type ok LOL.  I am excited to announce that I am now part of the DT and PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE!   I am super excited to be working with this talented group of gals and the wonderful images from PAPER MAKEUP SHOP.
 
Our challenge this week is STRIPES – anyhow, anyway, just show us some stripes!    You don’t have to use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image, but you MUST use a DIGI to come play along.  PAPER MAKEUP SHOP has an amazing selection of cute digis, so I hope you will check it out!  You have til 9pm EST on Sunday, March 3 to come play along, can’t wait to see what you create.

For my card this week, I have chosen PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image “Aurora Fairy and have colored her with Copics and cut out with Taylored Expressions die.  I used CS from Bazzill and SU and DP from My Mind’s Eye.  I added sentiment from an old rubber stamp that is cut with Verve die and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.   Bling and pearl from Prima.  Hope you like it and will come join the fun.

Additional Challenges:
REPEAT IMPRESSIONS – sketch

9 comments:

Emily Lauritzen said...

This is so cute Audrey! Im so glad you have joined us makeup artists! Nice to have you on the team :-)
<3 Emily L.

cebelica said...

Congrats on your new DT position. :)
Your card is very nice. I love those flowers. Hugs! xx

jan farnworth said...

what a sweet card audrey nicely done.

Ardilla said...

Hi, Audrey! Welcome to the team, I am very happy that we are working together for this season :)
I love your card, you colored it so nicely and the alyout is beautiful... love the gorgeous flowers!!!!!!
Hugs,
your friend Ardilla :)

Desire Fourie said...

Gorgeous design and colours. Shame hopefully the pretty flowers will cheer her up.
Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

NickScrapShack said...

Congratulations!
What a darling! Got me very curious on the rest of their stamp so I am heading over there now. I am off to a big Scrap Event this weekend so I might have to stock up, right?

Michelle VP said...

Those cheery stripes ought to wake sleepy Aurora up! So glad to have you join the team, Audrey! :)

JustYolie said...

Audrey, your card is adorable! Welcome to the PMS DT!!
Yolie - PMS DT

carla said...

Hi Audrey,

Welcome in the team.
Your card is very beautiful.
Well done.
Greetings from Belgium,
Carla DT PMS