Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

NEW RELEASES AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!

Hey everyone!!   Happy Valentine’s day to all!  I am in a good mood today for 2 reasons – 1.  My 8 year old is finally fever free for more than a day and back to school for the first time this week – YAY!!  and 2. I am loving our NEW RELEASES at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS!

Our awesome NEW digi release has something for everyone and trust me, you will LOVE them!  Make sure you check out LITTLE MISS MUFFET Blog to see ALL the fabulous DT creations this week –  you will be glad you did!

Don’t forget, you still have until Tuesday, February 19 at 11:59pm CST to come enter your projects for our Sketch challenge going on at LITTLE MISS MUFFET. Please remember, if you do not use a LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS image, you get 1 entry and must follow our SKETCH. However, if you play along with an image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS or ANY POLLYCRAFT image (this includes all of them, not just the ones available at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS), you get as many entries as you want AND the theme is anything goes!!

Reminder, we have a FACEBOOK FAN PAGE and we sure hope you will join us – just click the link to go there – FACEBOOK - Barbara has promised a FREEBIE when we reach 200 followers, so tell your friends too!!

For my project this week, I have chosen LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS New Digi “Thyme” – one of the new additions to the Sugar N Spice Dolls collection.  I love this gorgeous image – I wish I had beautiful, flowing hair like that!  I have colored her with Copics and Recollections glitter pen and cut with Nestie.  I added Prima bling, a sentiment from Taylored Expressions cut with Sizzix die and ruffled velvet trim from Prima.  Papers are Bazzill CS and First Edition DP.  Sure hope you like it!

Additional Challenges:


CREATIVE BELLI CHALLENGE – Valentine/hearts
THE PAPER SHELTER – Valentine
STAMP-N-DOODLE – Bingo (digi image, ribbon, sentiment)
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES – love is in the air
MY HEART PIECES – my heart is for you
PAPER CRAFTING JOURNEY – love
SINCERELY YOURS CREATIONS – Valentine’s love
ATCS AND CARDS WITH ATTITUDE – Be my Valentine
PATTIE’S CREATIONS – Valentine’s Day
613 AVENUE CREATE – sketch

14 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

This is sooo beautiful Audrey. Such a cute image and absolut gorgeous coloring too, to make it a really gorgeous card here. Just lovely work.

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Audrey! I love the colors and the heart frame! Great coloring!

Faye said...

Fab-u-lous colouring Audrey. Xx

Debra Miller said...

She is so sweet!

Rhonda Miller said...

How sweet.

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Audrey,
Let me just keep it simple, I love everything about this card! Very nicely done! Thanks for playing along with us at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz,
Chana

Angelique said...

Such a sweet little thing.
Thank you for sharing your talent with us at 613 Avenue Create.

Huggsss, Angelique

My Creative Therapy said...

Audrey,
I love your interpretation of my sketch! The new image is just adorable and so beautifully colored!! Thanks for playing in our neighborhood at 613 Avenue Create!

Kathi
Co-Owner

Anne Temple said...

Fabulous card and coloring on this sweet image! So glad you joined us for the Valentine's challenge at Pattie's Creations this week.

Anonymous said...

Hello, What a besautiful card and image. Lovely colours and design. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Sincerely Yours. Lisa :)

judith@poppy cottage said...

Gorgeous image, your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours this week, Judith xx

Anne-Marie said...

What a gorgeous Image and so wonderfully coloured in. Your choice of background papers are fantastic.

Thank you for joining us at Stamp 'n' Doodle this week.

Anne-Marie x x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is lovely, what a sweet creation, thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Hazelxo

Marlene Atkinson said...

A gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us My Heart Pieces challnge. Marlene DT