Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

GOOD LUCK OR GREEN AT THE STAMPING CHEF

Hello everyone, I am here to tell you about a NEW CHALLENGE at THE STAMPING CHEF CHALLENGE! Our challenge this time is GOOD LUCK or GREEN Creations.   You have almost 2 weeks to enter, challenge closes on March 26, so let’s see that BLING!!

My creation today features this adorable fairy “Dana” from THE STAMPING CHEF SHOP.  I have colored her with Copics and cut out with Nesties.  I added papers from Bazzill and Core-dinations, DP from Crate Paper and Jillie Bean, ribbon from my stash, pearls from Prima, sentiment from SU Ink which is cut with Nesties.  Hope you like her and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

3 comments:

Robin said...

Very cute! I love your card design. Hugs, Robin

PS My sister has some candy if you are interested at http://www.sydneyssentiments.blogspot.com/

Sandra H said...

Awwww Audrey this is so adorable x

Unknown said...

This is so cute x x Love the colours x x