Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, May 6, 2013

FAVORITE COLOR(S) CHALLENGE AT DIGI MAKEOVER WITH PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS

Happy Monday everyone! It is raining and yucky here – boo! I do not like rain. I was gone pretty much all weekend watching both my boys play soccer – one in a tournament (4 games b/c they made the final) and the other had a league game. I am still battling allergies although I did find some drops that really helped my itchy eyes, so that’s made things a bit better.

Anyhow, we have a NEW CHALLENGE PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE and this week it’s FAVORITE COLOR(S)! So, choose your favorite color(s) and come join us! You can find some great inspiration for this challenge from the DT creations over at PAPER MAKEUP STAMPS DIGI MAKEOVER CHALLENGE.

You don’t have to use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image, but you MUST use a DIGI to come play along. PAPER MAKEUP SHOP has an amazing selection of cute digis, lots that are perfect for this challenge, so I hope you will check it out! A BUNCH of new digis have just been added too, so you will definitely want to visit PAPER MAKEUP SHOP.

If you use a PAPER MAKEUP SHOP digi and are chosen the winner, you will get 2 bonus images in addition to the 3 images prize, so 5 total! You have til 9pm EST on Sunday, May 12 to come play along, can’t wait to see what you create.

For my card this week, I have chosen PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image “Arianna the Princess Fairy.”  My Favorite Color is Purple, but I love purple and turquoise together and then add a hint of green, and this is my Favorite Color combo.  This DP from Kaisercraft is some of my very favorite ever, it’s just so pretty and I love the patterns.  I colored my PAPER MAKEUP SHOP image with Copics and cut out with my paper trimmer.  I added Prima bling and crystals, ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon and sentiment from Cardz TV that I cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  I added CS from Bella Blvd. and Coredinations.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along!

Additional Challenges:
JUST US GIRLS CHALLENGE – sketch
ECLECTIC ELLAPU – anything goes
GLITTER N SPARKLE – anything goes
NO MATTER WHICH CHALLENGE – things with wings
PAN PASTEL UK – fairyland
SCRAPPY FROGS – free choices challenge
CUPCAKE INSPIRATIONS – fairy theme

9 comments:

jan farnworth said...

love how you pulled all those colors together great card.

Michelle VP said...

Great color combo for Arianna! Love the white highlights and blingy flourish! :)

Nancy said...

Love this color combo and that amazing image! So cute! So glad you joined us this week at Just Us Girls!

Maria said...

Lovely card, nice use of the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just US GIrls this week.

Elise said...

Super sweet card and great use of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Just Us Girls!

artwolf2009 said...

what a pretty card. Thanks for participating at NMWC and hope to see you again.

Claire said...

Beautiful card Audrey, love those papers and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at NMWC this month
Claire xx

Katelyn said...

I love your card! The colours are gorgeous and the image is really cute. Thank you for joining us at Scrappy Frogs this week!

Paper Sewn Visions said...

Lovely card. Love the pattern paper and image. Thank you for sharing and joining ua at NMWC. Hugs, Velma