Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

WEDDING/CONGRATS/ENGAGEMENT CHALLENGE AT WHOOPSI DAISY

Wow, apologies all around, I have been a horrible blogger as of late.  I have had so little mojo for some reason and have been super tired.  Hopefully I am just trying to get used to my kids summer “schedule” which varies greatly each week, so not much of a schedule.  It’s nice having more flexibility, but I am also a creature of habit, so I think I miss the schedule and as a result am a wee bit “off” for the moment.  Don’t worry, I will catch up and find my mojo – hopefully soon.

Anyway, we have NEW CHALLENGE over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week and it is WEDDING and/or ENGAGEMENT and/or CONGRATULATIONS.   Remember, if you use a WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP image, you can do an anything goes creation. Otherwise, you can use any image you’d like, but you must follow our theme of WEDDING/ENGAGEMENT/CONGRATULATIONS.  Either way, we hope you will join us!  You have until 12 noon EST on Sunday, June 16 to come play along at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE.  

Make sure you visit the WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP this week as there are many awesome NEW sheets that you won’t want to miss.

For today’s card, I used this cutie from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP sheet 427 and have colored her with Copics and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts die as well as background.  CS is Core-dinations and Bazzill and DP is from K and Co.  I used a Fiskars punch on the bordered piece next to the image.  Sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and cut with Whimsy Stamps die.  Cord is from my stash, bling is Prima and flowers are Petaloo.  I followed last week's From The Heart sketch.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

Additional Challenges:

No comments: