Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, August 15, 2013

NEW CHALLENGE AT DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES - ANYTHING BUT A CARD

Hello everyone!  Back yet again today and  I'm happy to announce DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES has a NEW CHALLENGE for your this week and it is:

ANYTHING BUT A CARD


You are not required to use a Digital Delights Shop Image to join in the fun but if you do, you can enter TWICE.  To enter twice when using a Digital Delight image, for your 1st entry use your card link.  For your 2nd entry use your blog address and add "2nd entry" after your name
**Please be sure to follow the challenge theme and rules or it will be removed.

Our Delightful Sponsor this week is

Prize 
$15 store gift card


For my creation today, I have chosen DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image Flower Power Daisy, who I have colored with Copics, cut with Lifestyle Crafts die and daubed with Memento ink.  I made a little tote bag which I put post-it notes in.  I varied the instructions for a 3 x 3 post-it bag that I found on Splitcoast b/c I wanted a larger bag to showcase this cute image.  I added brads from Bo Bunny to hold the handle.  Papers are SU DP and CS as well as Bazzill CS.  I used a Fiskars punch for the handle and the cut outs on the bag.   Sure hope you like it and will come play along with us!!

4 comments:

Joey said...

Oh how cute is this!!! gorgeous make hun. Joey xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Audrey, this is cute! xx

Janet - aka stacky said...

your little bag is lovely and I love the image you chose xx

Denise @ kc242 said...

What a adorable post it bag! Perfect image choice and design!
Denise