Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, October 26, 2013

SUPER SATURDAY AT LITTLE MISS MUFFET AND A SALE!!

It's time for another SUPER SATURDAY over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET!!  Before I tell you about this week's Super Saturday, I want to let you know about the HUGE SALE going on at LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS - over 100 stamps at 50% off, and once they're gone, they're gone!  So, make sure you don't miss out on this awesome SALE!

 

Now, you'll also want to head on over to pick up the FREEBIE and check out the SPOTLIGHT at it's special price - FREEBIE is available TODAY ONLY while spotlighted image is discounted this week.   You'll definitely want to see some of the other DT gals samples using these wonderful images. Please read the terms and conditions regarding the Freebie over at LITTLE MISS MUFFET as well and as always, be respectful of these rules.

So this week, I have made a creation with the Freebie image from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.   Hope you will visit the SHOP as well as our LITTLE MISS MUFFET GALLERY where you can see DT samples of a wide variety of amazing products from LITTLE MISS MUFFET STAMPS.


The FREEBIE for the week is Jack 'o Lantern and I have colored him with Copics and cut out with Cheery Lynn die.  I used DP from SU and Cloud 9 Design and Bazzill CS on my card.  Square die cut in the corner is a Nestie.  Sentiment is from Taylored Expressions and cut with L'il Inkers die.  Crinkle ribbon is from My Craft Spot and I added a bling candy corn sticker from Jolee's Boutique.  Hope you like it and will go pick up the image today:)

3 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a fun card, Audrey! Great papers and diecut frame!

Pami said...

Fabulous card Audrey!! Pami x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Such a cool card and awesome colouring too x