Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

MIDWEEK REMINDER - AUTUMN SPLENDOR - AT NUTCRAFTERS

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I hope everyone is having a great start to the day.  I am hoping to get some crafting done this morning and then I have a busy afternoon.

It's time for our Midway Challenge Reminder at NUTCRAFTERS and we are looking for gorgeous fall colors for our AUTUMN SPLENDOR CHALLENGE.  While you are not required to use an image from NUTCRAFTERS SHOP to play along in our challenge, you must use one if you would like to be the Main Winner or be chosen for Top 3. Remember, to be fair, only 1 entry per person. You have until Tuesday, November 12 to come play along.  Can’t wait to see your creations!

Additionally, the NUTCRAFTERS SHOP is open, so head on over and check it out.  There’s a 10% discount being offered, so make sure you take advantage of this awesome deal!!  Also, the adorable NEW Christmas Releases are now available:)


For my card today, I have chosen NUTCRAFTERS SHOP's "Falling Leaves" which I have colored with Copicx and cut out with MFT dies.  Doily die is from Cheery Lynn designs, DP from Reminisce, CS is Bazzill.  Flower is Bo Bunny and leaves are Prima.  Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon. Sentiment, from a clear stamp set in my stash, is cut with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along:)

4 comments:

:: BlueInks :: said...

You could do so much with that doily die cut. It looks great on your card. Very cute and well put together!

Sandra H said...

Another superb card, as ever, love the image and your colours are brilliant xxx

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

Gorgeous card! Love the image and design. hugs,Helena

Bridie said...

Lovely autumnal card, that die is fab

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Happy Crafting!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts