Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Peaceful Holiday Wishes with WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO

Hi everyone and Happy Sunday!  I cannot believe it is December 8 already - wow, time really flies around the holidays!  Today is my day to share my creation at WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO!!  I  used this super cute image Felicity. 

Instant Download Digi Stamp: Felicity

Hope you will visit WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP and check out all the wonderful images Mabelle has drawn.   WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP offers INSTANT DOWNLOADS on all digital purchases, woo hoo!!

Come join our page on Facebook!



We have an exclusive Facebook group for all our fans
where we share our card creations, ideas and surprises!



Join our group, we would love to have you! Here is the direct link:
WHIMSY AND STARS FACEBOOK GROUP


For my creation, using Felicity image from WHIMSY AND STARS STUDIO SHOP.  I went with soft colors for this lovely image and used some of my new snowflake dies from Top Dog Dies.  I found these awesome designer papers at Whimsy Stamps and combined with Bazzill CS.  Peace on Earth is one of my favorite sentiments and I think it fits so nicely with this image.  Sentiment is from My Craft Spot and it cut with MFT die.  I added Prima pearls at the bottom.  Image is colored with Copics and Stickles added after being cut with Just Rite Stampers dies.  Sure hope you like it and wishing you a wonderful and peaceful Christmas or whatever holiday you celebrate.  Hugs:)

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oooooh sooo adorable and sooo cute Audrey beautiful card and image x

Desire Fourie said...

This is so pretty and angelic. Loving the aqua and mauve colouring. The snowflakes is a nice touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Larisa said...

Audrey your card is lovely) Great job!!

Helena (Gvendalen) said...

So beautiful card Audrey! Lovely colors and snowflakes. This image soo cute.
hugs, Helena

Unknown said...

The peace of mind that I feel now is priceless to me,
I can just be so much more relaxed and enjoy my life so much more.