Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

BIRTHDAY CHALLENGE AT WHOOPSI DAISY

In the spirit of better late than never, we have NEW CHALLENGE over at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week and it is BIRTHDAYS!  Remember, if you use a WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP image, you can do an anything goes creation. Otherwise, you can use any image you’d like, but you must follow our theme of BIRTHDAYS.  Either way, we hope you will join us!  You have until 12 noon EST on Sunday, March 16 to come play along at WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE.

Make sure you visit the WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP this week as there are many awesome NEW sheets that you won’t want to miss.


For today’s card, I used this beauty from WHOOPSI DAISY SHOP Sheet 513.  I have colored the image with Copics and cut with Nesties.  DP is from Kaisercraft and CS is Bazzill.  My flowers are all from Prima as is bling.  Sentiment is from Clearly I Stamp set and cut out with Nestie.  Sure hope you like it and will come join our challenge:)

1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fabulous card Audrey.

gr karin