Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, May 2, 2014

NEW CHALLENGE AND NEW RELEASES AT SAMI STAMPS:)

Happy Friday everyone!   Yay, it is almost the weekend:)  I am definitely looking forward to the weekend as the past 12 hours have been annoying and frustrating - clogged kitchen sink, issues with my 14 year old Autistic daughter (who is also going through puberty), rough night of sleep...  I have a super busy day ahead today too so that doesn't help the fact that I am tired and cranky!

Good news is, we have a NEW RELEASE today at SAMI STAMPS - A MOTHER'S LOVE!   I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find ALL of Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!



Our Current Challenge is a Anything Goes and here are our rules to enter:





You have until the end of May to come play along.  As a special treat to you, all participants will receive 15% off all their purchases for the month of May or June.
(You choose of one of these months.)

Our winner will also have the opportunity to be a Guest Designer at Sami Stamps!

My card this week uses TWO SMILES image from the SAMI STAMPS SHOP New Release images.  I have colored this gorgeous image with Copics and cut with Nesties.  I chose Basic Grey DP - love these colors, CS is from Bazzill and Coredinations.  I chose sentiments from Taylored Expressions that I cut with Nestie.  Top right die cut is from Memory Box and bottom left die cuts are Nesties.  Buttons are from Bag O Buttons.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along:) 

4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Audrey this is just so beautiful with gorgeous vibrant colouring. The image is so endearing.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Hlora said...

Oh, this image is so cute, and the card is adorable! Audrey, you are the best! ^)

KarinsArtScrap said...

very sweet Audrey.

gr karin

Charlene said...

Sorry to hear that you were having such a rough start to your day on Friday. Hopefully things got better for you. I gotta tell you, I just love that adorable image on this card. What a wonderful image for Mother's Day and you have displayed it so beautifully.
Hugs ~ Charlene