Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

SCRAPPER'S DELIGHT CHALLENGE ANYTHING GOES W/ TWIST OF SUMMERTIME!

Happy Wednesday to everyone!   On a mini vacation visiting family this week.  It's fun to be away, but pretty busy and the 8 hr. drive down with 4 children in a cramped space was less than pleasant.  I'm glad we are here now though and looking forward to a fun time:)

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a TWIST of SUMMERTIME!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen Manga Beach Digi 5 from Scrapper's Delights Store.   I have colored her with Copics and Staedler pens and cut out with Lifestyle Crafts dies.  DP and flowers are K and Co., CS is Bazzill.  Sentiment is from Scrappy Moms and cut with Lifestyle Crafts die.  Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

7 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Audrey, this is such a fun summer card, I love the bright colours and your papers are perfect!!

Kelly x

Carole Pollard said...

gorgeous card love this image and your cute design Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Hlora said...

This is such a fun card.

lora said...

Beautiful card! I like the adorable image the papers and the flowers.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so sweet Audrey,

gr karin

Sandra H said...

Pretty card Audrey x

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love the papers and that hibiscus flower.