Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, November 23, 2014

LACY SUNSHINE - NORTH POLE CHALLENGE!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!   After a very cold week and snow, including a snow day on Monday for my kids, the weekend has warmed up a bit.  Also, the best news is that the heat in my daughter's apartment was fixed today which means I don't turn into icicles when I'm in my craft room now:)

I'm excited to announce we have a New Challenge starting today at Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog and this fortnight it is NORTH POLE - winter, snow, snowflakes, icicles, candy canes, etc.  You can find it by visiting the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Hope you will come play along!

We have a new category for our challenges - you may now enter with a colored image only in addition to card/project entries.  Colored images only are limited to one per person per challenge and a prize will be given for the colored image category.


We also have new "Loyalty Program" digi.   This time Heather is offering NORTH POLE ENCHANTRESS!  Make sure to check out all the image collections at Lacy Sunshine Shoppe!


My card today uses the loyalty program digi NORTH POLE ENCHANTRESS from Lacy Sunshine Shoppe.   I have colored her with Copics and Sakura pens, cut out with Wild Rose Studio die and added Stickles.  Snowflake die cuts done with Lifestyle Crafts die.  DP is Kaisercraft and CS is American Crafts.  Sentiment from Taylored Expressions is cut with Nestie.  Crystal bling is from Prima.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

She looks just beautiful Audrey.I love the sparkle and gorgeous colours to match the papers...so pretty...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

What a gorgeous image I love her and your fab card so glad the heating is fixed for you love and hugs Carole x

Margaret said...

She is beautiful! I love the sparkly trim and pretty snowflakes!

After a very rainy and blah workday, I came home to the most wonderful surprise in my mailbox! Your extreme kindness was greatly appreciated! I can hardly wait to dig into everything!! Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving week! Thanks so very much!

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Your card is beautiful!

Audrey I have sent you 2 times an email about GDT on the Lacy sunshine blog but i didn't receive an answer. Maybe your emailbox is full.

But if I want to make the card on time I have to know what the challenge is next time.

Hugs, Natasja