Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, January 16, 2015

NEW RELEASES AT SAMI STAMPS!!

**EDITED TO ADD**  This was scheduled for this morning but did not post:(  I guess better late than never...

Happy Friday everyone!    I am super tired this morning, which is a bummer - usually I have more energy at the end of the week, but not today:(

We have New Releases from SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP to show off today at SAMI STAMPS.  I sure hope you will visit SAMI STAMPS and check out all the DT gals projects - you will adore them:) You can find Sami's Stamps on ETSY at SAMI STAMPS SHOP and they are available for instant download!!  You can also find the whole collection of Sami's Stamps at SAMI STAMPS BLOG SHOP.  

Our Current Challenge for January is Add a Touch of Glitter!

Our New Release is FLORAL BRIDES and wow, you are going to love all the great images!

I have made 2 creations for this release.  I would have loved to create with every image in this release as they are all so gorgeous!!

My first creation uses "Lily Bride".  This image is stunning.  I decided to make it larger than I normally make my images so that I could make a longer, skinny card for a change of pace.  I colored the image with Copics.  Image is cut out with Cheery Lynn die and I added a sentiment from Whimsy rubber stamps cut out with Whimsy die.  Buttons are from Papertrey Ink, Sp is Basix Grey and CS is Core-dinations and Bazzill.


Second card uses "Floral Bride" image and is aslo colored with Copics.  Image cut out with Nesties.  Sentiment is from Scrappy Mom's and cut with die from my stash.  DP is also from my stash as are flowers.  I hope you like it:)


2 comments:

Maryann Laursen said...

2 beautiful card here Audrey, and both are sooo sweet and beautiful made in every details.

Unknown said...

super ces cartes! bises