Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

ANYTHING GOES WITH A TWIST - NEW BEGINNINGS - AT SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS

We have a NEW CHALLENGE for you today Scrapper's Delight Challenge and it is ANYTHING GOES w/ a twist of NEW BEGINNINGS!

Anyone can come play along in our challenge, but we'd sure love to see you use an image from Scrapper's Delights Store or any Scrapper's Delight image found at Stitchy Bear Shop.  Janice's images are adorable and I know you will have as much fun as I did creating with one!

Scrapper's Delights is a proud Sponsor at Kit and Clowder


Lastly before I show off my creation, we would love to have you come join our Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Group!  Hope you will come join our fun chats and show off your Scrapper's Delights creations:)

For my card today, I have chosen the fabulous image Birthday Honey from Scrapper's Delights Store.  Image is colored with Copics, Atyou Spica and Sakura glitter pens and cut with Simon Says Stamp die.  I chose a birthday theme as a New Beginning, because it marks the beginning of a new year of age.  Large circle cut with my new Sweet Dixie die.  Flower is from Petaloo.   DP is GCD Studios and CS is Bazzill.  Sentient is from Your Next Stamp (celebrate) and Cardz TV and cut out with new Simon Says Stamp die.     Sure hope you like it and will come join along at Scrapper's Delight Challenge.

2 comments:

Natasja's Kaarten said...

Awesome card! I like the image and colours!

Hugs, Natasja

Sandra H said...

Sooo pretty!!