Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Use Something New Challenge at Digi Choosday!

Digi Choosday Crafting Challenge

Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how the sets include papers, sentiments, embellies, etc. - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so we have our new challenge beginning today and running until October 13, but you also still have another week to play in last week's Ribbon and Lace challenge (ends October 6), so hope you will come play along with both!


Today's New Challenge is USE SOMETHING NEW.  Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along.  Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available for 24 hrs. once the new challenge posts at 8am BST, so make sure you take advantage of that!!


and fully open


I used a number of NEW items this time around.  First of all, my image Oddella Bow is new for me as I just got this image.  I colored her with my brand new pencils - both Faber-Castell Polychromos and Derwent Inktense - not only have I not used these pencils before, I have never colored a full image with pencils before, so this was very new to me.  Finally, I made a new variation of a fold I have used in the past by altering the shape of the cut out in the middle.   I chose my new ToDo dies for these cuts.  My sentiment is from a new Stampendous set I just bought and it is also cut with ToDo die.  I chose new buttons as well from a button pack I got on Blitsy.

Additional items used on my card are hearts from the Winston Deluxe Full Collection and the mushroom embellie is from Twiggy and Toots Digital Papercraft Collection and can also be found in the Twiggy and Toots Embellies Bundle.    Finally, my papers are from the girls papers found in the Work and Play 11 Digital Collection.


I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects.  

Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

Crafting from the Heart - anything goes
Craft Your Passion- anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
613 Avenue Create - anything goes
Dragonfly +Dreams - let's get girly
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- anything goes
Robyn`s Fetish- square or rectangle card
Crafting with Dragonflies - anything goes
Die Cuttin' Divas - anything goes w/ die cut
Through The Craft Room Door - anything goes

16 comments:

Emma said...

Super card, love the Oddella image xx

Jane Savage said...

Beautiful colours and an awesome card shape, Audrey! What a stunner! xxx

What I Created Next said...

You've done a great job on the colouring for the first time user of pencils. Well done!! Great layout and shaped card too.

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous just love the design such great colours it's fab love and hugs Carole x

Julie Odil said...

I love your Odella Bow, and the shape of that card is really great! I haven't seen anything like that. Wow!

Scrappy Scatty said...

very pretty Audrey xx

Wynn said...

Very colourful card and I like this style of card too. Thank you for playing along atCrafting withDragonflies. Wynn DT

Cicci said...

Love your card and colours :) great colouring to
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Hugs Cicci :))
TTCRD DT
ciccividpennan {My Blog}
Through The Craft Room Door

Moni said...

So adorable!!!

Jo said...

Fab card, love that image. Thanks for joining us over at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends this time & good luck!
hugs Jo x

Robin said...

This is just so pretty! I love the way it opens up. Thanks for playing along with us at LTSCB and good luck. Hugs, Robin

happyglitzygirl said...

So lovely and colourful, great detailing, thanks for playing with us at Crafting with Dragonflies, blessings Hilde

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the image and colour scheme! Thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

Gerda said...

What a very pretty card!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Very pretty and such a fun opening for the front of the card. Thanks for playing with LTSCB. (sorry I'm so late in commenting)

Susan Hogan said...

Great card fold and a cute card. Thanks for sharing this with us at Crafting with Dragonflies and we hope to see you back soon!