Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Paper Shelter DT and Boy's Birthday Challenge!

Hello all! I am super excited to announce that I am not part of THE PAPER SHELTER Design Team B!!  If you are unfamiliar with The Paper Shelter Shop, I suggest that you go pay a visit, they have so many awesome images and they come with digi papers, backgrounds, etc.  Plus, there's a customer rewards program that is awesome.   Trust me, you will love it!!

We also have a weekly challenge, with each DT team rotating weeks, so this week it is Team B hosting the challenge.  Challenge rules can be found here and our New Challenge can be found at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.  This week's challenge is Boy's Birthday.

Our very generous sponsors are Veronica and Pedro, owners of The Paper Shelter, and they are offering a fabulous prize of $30 to spend at The Paper Shelter Shop - you win this prize if you have used one of their products on your card, this could be an Image, Backing Paper or Printable.  If you do not use one of their products for your creation, they will give you a prize of 3 digi images of your own choice from The Paper Shelter Shop - wow, you can't beat that!  Please dont forget if you wish to enter several times that we limit this to 3 entries and at least one of those must carry one of our The Paper Shelter Shop products.


For my card this week, I chose Soccer Star from The Paper Shelter Shop and I made a pop-up box card.  I love this image, so much fun and the boy in it is wearing the jersey of my older son's favorite soccer player, Lionel Messi, so just perfect for this card for him.  I colored the image with Copics and cut out with Taylored Expressions die.  Ballons and present dies are from Jaded Blossom and birthday sentiment is from Just Rite clear stamp and cut with Cheery Lynn tag die.   Design papers are from my stash.  I sure hope you like it and will come play along!!
partially closed

Close up of image

open

6 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Audrey welcome to the "B" Design Team, Im really pleased for you and your exploding box is just fabulous lov how youve used this image and coloured it. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

Unknown said...

Audrey!!! Welcome to the team! So happy to have the chance to work with you on a DT again. I love the birthday box you made. Just brilliant!
Bonnie xx

Fikreta said...

love this!
amazing!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<
Fiki

Granmargaret said...

Great work. Congratulations on the new design team.

Lena said...

Welcome to our TPS-team!! :-)
I look forward to work with you! Thanks for visiting my blog!!

I love this creation!!!

Hug Lena

Vannessa said...

This is just fantastic Audrey - love that pop up box style of card and your colouring is amazing too.

Hugs, Vannessa x