Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at Digi Choosday with Polkadoodles


Hello and welcome back!!  It's Tuesday, which means time for a New Challenge at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog!  Make sure to check out Polkadoodles Shop - Nikky's images are such fun to color and I love how you can purchase sets that include papers, sentiments, embellies, design sheets and more - so great to be able to do one stop shopping!

As you know, Digi Choosday Challenge Blog features a New Challenge each Tuesday and you have 2 weeks to play along, so we have our new challenge beginning today and running until May 3 and also our Embossing Challenge which closes on April 26.   Sure hope you will come play along!

Today's New Challenge is TIC TAC TOE - pick 3 in a row, vertical, horizontal or diagonal from the board below to show on your project!   Make sure you read the rules on the right sidebar at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog so that you can play along. Also, a new DIGI CHOOSDAY DISCOUNT is available until MIDNIGHT GMT so make sure you take advantage of that!!


You'll definitely want to check out our Newest Release:  Winnie Fruit Punch Digital Collection - don't you just love it?!?  You can pick this collection up as a Digital Download or CD at Polkadoodles Shop or by clicking on the links above.

Image 1

I chose the column on the far right using Sentiment, Lace, Flower from tic tac toe board to add to my project.  I chose all my elements from Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download - my image, paper, embellies, frame and sentiment.  


For this card, I used 2 of the embellies from Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download and merged them together in GIMP to make one image, then I duplicated the image and flipped it so each new image was back to back.  Next I added A Gift Digital Stamp, which can be purchased on it's own or as part of Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download.


Then, I opened the image using my Silhouette software and made it larger, then traced it and cut it out with my Cameo after printing it first.  I used one of the design papers from Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download for the inside of my card, plus added a sentiment that I combined with a frame in GIMP and then cut with my Cameo.  Image is colored with Copics and I added embellies that I cut out of some of the design sheets from Winnie Fruit Punch Big Bundle Download.   I also added some lace.  Sure hope you like it!


I hope you will come play along with us at Digi Choosday Challenge Blog.  Don't forget also to check out all the fabulous DT projects.  

Additionally, there's fun to be had and much inspiration to be gained over at Digi Choosday Facebook Group and Polkadoodles Facebook Group, so hope you will join both places if you haven't already, and if you have, pop by for a visit and come share your Polkadoodles creations!

Enjoy your day!  Many hugs!!

Additional Challenges entered:

8 comments:

What I Created Next said...

Fab make with lots of awesome colours xx

Jane Savage said...

Genius card, Audrey! Love it! xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Fabulous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Anjie said...

Another fab make from you hun.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Anonymous said...

Wonderful design, love the sentiment definitely applies to us crafters :)

Moni said...

Gorgeous colouring!!! So beautiful card.

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Hi Audrey a gorgeous make love how you have coloured the image.
Hugs
Fiona x

Carole Pollard said...

Wonderful this is amazing Love and hugs Carole x