Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, July 20, 2017

Sneak Peek of Christmas Image from Digi Doodle Studios

Hi everyone and Happy Thursday to you all.  I am here to share my latest creation using an image from Digi Doodle Studios Shop and hoping you have been having a great week.   I also hope you have had time to stop by Digi Doodle Studios Shop and check out all the amazing products.   Our super talented artist and owner, Dina, is offering a fabulous SPECIAL for you all:
This week only take 25% OFF our  Digi Doodle Christmas Collection with code: DDS4ERLYCHRSTMS17
Today I am honored to share my Christmas sneak peek using Christabelle, isn't she precious?  This image is such fun to color!  I love the wonderful scenery - the snow and the mailbox.  I really enjoyed coloring the mailbox, so many lovely details.
Christabelle Christmas Winter Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp
I colored Christabelle with Copics and Atyou Spicas and cut out with Nestie.  I then added Stickles for the trim and pom on her hat, daubed the cut out with Distress Ink and rounded the corners with my corner rounder punch.  I chose some beautiful Kaisercraft Christmas papers, also cut with Nestie and sentiment from a Craftin Desert Divas clear stamp, tag cut with Nestie and finally finished off my card with ribbon from my stash.  I sure hope you like my creation with this wonderful image and make sure to check out all of the Digi Doodle Christmas Collection!



Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

Ooh Audrey your card is gorgeous and the image is coloured so beautifully too! x

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, that card is gorgeous! Love your coloring and that die cut.

Carolina F. said...

Totally Cute!