Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Monday, September 25, 2017

It’s a NEW RELEASE Blog Hop for DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS!!

Super fun BLOG HOP for you today as Digi Doodle Studios is releasing the BRAND NEW holiday images, digi papers and sentiments.  You will get to see Autumn, Halloween, Christmas and Winter and of course, they are all FABULOUS and you will LOVE them and want to buy themSmile   I know I will definitely be adding them to my collection. 

**Added BONUS**

Sign up for our Newsletter on our Digi Doodle Studios Website to receive 25% OFF ALL DIGI STAMPS during our Holiday Release week: September 25th - October 1st

Don't forget to #digidoodlestudios on all your projects to eligible to win FREE Digi Doodle Studios images.

For today’s BLOG HOP, you can earn chances to win a FREE image from the New Release by hopping around to all the DT blogs as well as our DIGI DOOLE STUDIOS Blog, where the hop starts.  Make sure to leave comments at each of the blogs on the hop, including at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Blog.  Also, please join as a follower of the DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS Blog.   Us DT gals would sure love you to become followers of our blogs as well, but it is not required to be eligible to win prizes.

For my creation today, using my New Release image “Autumn Day,” which you can find at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS, I decided to make a decoration for my friend’s home for this Autumn season.  I love this image, it was really fun to color with my Copics.  I used the following combos in coloring “Autumn Day.”

Hair E18, E15, YR21, Y21

Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30

Pants E89, E87, E84

Dog W7, E44, W5, E42

Scarf and Socks R89, R39, R35

Boots E29, E18, E17, E15, E13

Hoodie E17, Y26, YR24, YR31

I used various combos of YRs and Es for the pumpkins as well as the leaves, to which I also added some BG49, BG45, R39, R35 and YG95, YG93.WIN_20170924_18_59_57_Pro

I colored the ground with E44, E43 and E42 and the sky with BG75, BG72, BG11.  I blended both out a bit with colorless blender solution in my water brush.

This wooden pumpkin is from Ashland Crafts and I picked it up from Michael’s.  There are decorative leaves and raffia added on the stem of the pumpkin.  I cut the image and backing paper with Nestie.  Sentiment, from Reverse Confetti, is stamped with Versa Fine ink and cut with Nestie from the same set I used for the image. 

I am really happy with how this turned out and excited to give it my friend, I hope she likes it and I hope all of you do too!  Enjoy the hop and make sure to sign up for the Newsletter so you can get the shopping discount this week at DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS.  Thanks for visiting.  HugsSmile

12 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous Audrey!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Dina said...

Beautiful Autumn card Audrey! This card is so much fun!

Cheri Burry said...

Wow what an amazing project! Love everything about it!!

Carolina F. said...

Love this fall decoration idea Dawn🍁

Sandra H said...

Your creation is so adorable l just love it x

dmbennett said...

Wonderful Audrey!!! Love how you colored the Autumn Day image!!!

Lisa J said...

What a great gift for your friend. Love how you coloured the image too Lisa x

Valerija said...

Wow! Your project is fabulous! Beautiful image!

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, that is so adorable. It looks wonderful on the pumpkin. Great coloring.

Intruderlady said...

Love your project Audrey! Pretty image and beautiful coloring.
Hugs,
Kitty

Jolanda's Blog said...

Absolutely stunning this project. Love the colouring but also love the wooden pumpkin!! Such a great idea. We don't have a Michaels over here, but surely there must be a pumpkin somewhere.
Jolanda xx

Donna Rudy said...

I love that you combined this super cute image with a wooden pumpkin. A perfect fall project!