Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Amber Rose from DIGI DOODLE STUDIOS

Hi everyone, it's Thursday and that means I am sharing my newest creation over at Digi Doodle Studios Blog!  Hope you have had a great week so far.  Mine has been a little less busy this week, although I am still a bit tired.  I am thankful I always get to enjoy some crafting time, especially when I get to color up the fabulous images found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time! You will also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets in the shop.

Amber Rose Digi Doodles Digi Stamp Instant Download Digital Stamp

This week I am sharing my creation with the wonderful Amber Rose digi image.   I had a great time coloring this beauty with my Copics.   I always love images with many parts - person, scenery - so I really enjoyed being able to color all the different elements of this image.  I used the following Copics to bring this stunning image to life:

Hair E49, E77, E37, E13
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Jacket RV99, RV95, RV93
Hat, Bow, Boots, Shirt RV99, R89, R59, R39, R56
Pants E89, E87, E84, E81
Top of boots E43, E42, E40
Apples and leaves done with various combos of RV99, RV95, R39, R37, R35, R32, YR07, YR04, YR23, YR24, YR27, YG17, YG05, YG07, YG67, YG63, Y17, E08, E13, E19
Wood on front basket E57, E35, E33, E30
Wood on back basket E77, C5, E43, E42, E41
Log E49, E74, E37 W4, E31


Image is highligted with R32 and V20 and blended out with Copic Colorless Blender.  I used E35, E23, E33, E31, E47 and C5 for the ground.  Image is cut out with Gina Marie Designs die.

Here is a closer view of the image so you can see the details a bit better.


I used one of the designer papers from the Sweater Weather Autumn digi paper  set from Digi Doodle Studios Shop in combination with design paper from Heartfelt Creations.


Sentiment can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as part of the Autumn Days sentiments set.  It is cut out with dies from Gina Marie Designs and daubed with Distress Ink.


Hope you will check out Amber Rose in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

1 comment:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, I knew when I saw that image and scrolled down that you were going to have something BRIGHT and AMAZING!!! WOW those colors are stunning and what a great design.