Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Vampira Halloween Digi and more from Digi Doodle Studios!

Hi everyone, it's time for my weekly post from Digi Doodle Studios Shop, which means it must be Thursday!  Hope you have had a great week so far.  Mine has been busy with kid activities, and yet again, lots of traveling this week for those activities, so I am tired, but always enjoy some crafting time, especially when I get to color up the fabulous images found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop.

Have you visited Digi Doodle Studios Shop recently?  Make sure to head on in and check out all the amazing products, new items are being added all the time! You will also find digi sentiments and digi paper sets in the shop.


This week I am sharing my creation with the wonderful Vampira Halloween Digi  image.   I had a great time coloring this haunting beauty with my Copics.   I always love images with many parts - person, animals, scenery - so I really enjoyed being able to color all the different elements of this image.  I used the following Copics - I also added some Atyou Spicas to her drink and necklace to bring some sparkle into my creation.


Hair B39, C9, C7, C5
Skin E04, E11, E21, E00, R32, R30
Dress T6, YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93
Cape and Bow T6, E08, E18, E07
Bats W7, W5, W3

Image is highligted with BG13 and blended out with Copic Colorless Blender.  I used V25, V22,V20.

I cut my image out with my Cameo as well as the paper behind the image.  I chose my designer papers from the following digi paper sets from Digi Doodle Studios Shop.  I also added ribbon from May Arts and a sticker from Recollections.



Sentiment can also be found at Digi Doodle Studios Shop as part of the Spooky Night Sentiments and Word Art digi stamp set.  I cut sentiment out with Nestie as well as backing behind it.  I also used Copics V25, V22 and YR07 to colored over the sentiment.

Hope you will check out Vampira Halloween Digi  in the shop - we'd all love to see you color the image and share it on Facebook and other social media!!  Wishing you a wonderful remainder of the week and look forward to seeing you all again next week.
Hugs!
Audrey DT

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, that is such a great card. Love that sentiment and naturally your coloring is amazing. Have a wonderful weekend.

Loose Stitches said...

Fabulous card Audrey, love your coloring!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads