Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Saturday, September 25, 2010

NEW CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO - 3D HALLOWEEN

Welcome to a NEW CHALLENGE week at BUGABOO's CATCH THE BUG BLOG.  Our challenge this week is Halloween in 3D!  That means you must have some sort of 3D element to your project, for example, a 3D embellie, an ABaC project or the layout of your card...  You get the idea!  You have until 7am next Saturday, Oct. 2 to link your projects at BUGABOO's CATCH THE BUG BLOG.  If you use a BUGABOO image, you get 2 entries for each project instead of 1 for purposes of our random.org drawing.  Good luck and have fun - can't wait to see your entries.

I chose to make a Tri-shutter card this week because, 1. it's my fav. fold & 2. it's 3D!!
So, I took 4 of BUGABOO's Halloween Bobblehead images and colored them with Atyou Spicas and Copics and then cut them out using nesties.  I think they came out super cute - to see a closer view of the card, double click on the image.  Orange ribbon is from my friend Michele (http://www.enchantedstamper.blogspot.com/) and black polka dot is from my stash.  Sentiment is Imaginisce, stamped in Staz-on jet black, cut with nesties and distress stickles added around the border.  Sparkly bat and pumpkin stickers are from Michaels.  DP is SU and base is SU pumpkin pie.  Skull flowers are Making Memories.  I hope you like it, please let me know!!

This card is also for the following challenges:
STAMP SOMETHING - fall colors
WILD ORCHID CHALLENGE - ribbons and bows
CHARISMA CARDZ - anything goes
DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES - make it sparkle

13 comments:

Paul said...

That is a great shutter card and a great way to display all the Bobbleheads. I've tried these before but never completed one!
TFS
Paul

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Audrey ! Lot of work but a splendid result ! Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

Tammy Miller said...

Audrey well done you did a wonderful job on this card!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

How wonderful...I love that card design....I use it a lot lately, but you really made your card so much fun...TFS

Rosalee said...

Love these Tri-Shutter Fold cards. Yours turned out great Audrey. Love the different papers you used. Great job and best of luck on the challenges.
Hugs, Rosalee

Jennifer said...

Hi Audrey! Thanks for deciding to follow me today, I love your blog and am now following you too! This card is so clever and so cool! xx Jenny xx

thefrugalcrafter said...

wow, awesome card, the stamps are adorable too!

Faye said...

What a wonderful card, it's gorgeous. Thanks for playing at Charisma. x

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is great! Love how fun and spooky it is!

Jodie Mackrell said...

awesome job Audrey! love the multiple images!

Cammy said...

Awesome shutter card Audrey! I have to try one of these too -- great job!

Gemma said...

a fab project audrey! Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Charisma Cardz! Gemma :)

Annette said...

What a fun shutter card! I love all the vibrant colours & images - I haven't been brave enough to make one yet but now I'm inspired!