Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HAPPY TUESDAY WITH SOFTPENCIL STUDIOS!!

Hello and happy Tuesday!  I hope everyone is well today.  I am fighting a bit of a cold and don't feel quite myself, but the day must go on.  I have a few things to share with you today:)  Since today is Tuesday, it's SOFTPENCIL DAY here on my blog, which means I get to share my newest SOFTPENCIL creation with all of you.  If you haven't had a chance to visit the NEW HOME of SOFTPENCIL SOFTPENCIL STUDIOS, then I hope you will go check it out today:)  

You will also want to check out the SOFTPENCIL BLOG and check out all of the DT creations.  We have 2 new FABULOUS DT members this time around - Patty and Jennifer - and I hope you will welcome them by visitng their blogs and leaving them some love:)


Today the DT got to play with SOFTPENCIL image "Painting Eggs with Amy."  I just love this sweet image.  I colored the image with Promarkers, Copics and Atyou Spicas, DP is Fancy Pants designs (corner pieces) and My Mind's Eye.  Sentiment is from C.C. Designs, ribbon from Making Memories, pearls from Prima, image cut with Nellie's die and all CS is American Crafts textured.  I hope you like it:)

I followed the sketch from CARDS FOR MEN even though I am not playing in the challenge b/c my card isn't masculine - I just really like this sketch!!

Other challenges entered:

KAREN'S DOODLES - spring
LEXI'S CREATIONS - Easter
WOODWARE USA - spring is coming
SWEET STAMPS - spring
ALY'S SUNDAY CHALLENGE - anything goes
STAMP, SCRAP and DOODLE - spring
THE PINK ELEPHANT - spring
WILD ORCHID - die cuts/punches
ORDER OF THE OPUS GLUEI - if it's in reach, it's fair game (ribbon and pearls)

27 comments:

Jennifer said...

LOVE your project!!!

cebelica said...

Oh my, this is too cute!

Pedacinhos di Pano by Claudia said...

Hi Audrey!!

The Easter is coming!!
This very cute card, love that color!

Hug from Brazil

claudia

Tami said...

Love the colors:)

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cutie image! Great papers!

my little scrapping corner said...

very cute card. love it

Softpencil Studios said...

It´s just beautiful Audrey! I love the colours, the shapes and every detail on your card! great work!!!

Larisa said...

Very nice project!! Great sketch! Love the flowerish paper on the corners a lot!

Anne-Marije said...

Oh this is a very cute card! Love the colours...
xxxx Anne-Marije

Jana said...

I agree with you. This image is darling. I love the colors you picked. So happy you joined in and played with us this week at OPUS GLUEI.

Bonnie Brown said...

I love the egg painting. Great papers and colors. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps. Good luck!

Copse said...

That is such a cute Image and lovely card, love the bright colours and the different DP's... thanks for joing us at SSDS this week... Kaz DT SSDS

Elaine said...

Such a bright and cheerful card and a super cute image. Love the papers you have used too :)

Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

Elaine ♥

Sandy Hulsart said...

Oh, how sweet and what happy Spring colors. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Sweet Stamps blog.

Kari said...

Wonderful card!Love the spring colours!
Thank you for joining Karen`s Doodles this week and good luck!

Hugs,KAri :)

Sande said...

hi Audrey! :))

Your card is so pretty and you have chosen the great papers!

Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week!

Hugs, Sande

Rene said...

Such a cute, cute card! Thanks so much for joining us this week at SSDS!
Scrappy Love,
Rene'

Miria said...

So cheerful, Audrey. Thank you for entering Lexi's Creations, Miria xx

Sandy Fredrick said...

Very cute. Your coloring is fantastic. Thank you for joining our challenge at SweetStamps.com.

Craftyanny said...

Cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles this week
Anne x

Rosemary said...

Your card is adorable - soft and sweet! Love the image and your coloring is perfect. Thank you for participating with us at Opus Gluei!

Glenda Atkins said...

Love the card; great papers, wonderful image and layout. Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creation this week. Come again..

Cat said...

Hi, Audrey! Your card is so cute! Love the colors and that die is perfect! Hugs

Michelle said...

you are right the sketch is awesome - great card! The colors are wonderful as well

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Very cute and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps.

polkacabana said...

That is one sweet card! I love it! Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stamps!

Юлія said...

Marvellous card, the girl is such a cutie :D