Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

ANYTHING GOES AT CRAFTY SENTIMENTS!

Our NEW CHALLENGE at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS starts today and it is ANYTHING GOES!

Our winner's prize this time is a $10 voucher to CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS – what an awesome prize!

Remember, you can use any products you like on your challenge submissions, but if you use a stamp or digi image from CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS your entry will be counted 3X for purposes of our random.org winner's draw!!  You have until Monday, February 11 at 9pm GMT to join in the fun.


Right now the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG is the place to be!  You won’t want to miss the NEW RELEASE Previews going on there this week – New Releases will be available February 10 at CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS.   Also, we have New Followers CANDY that will be given away once the CRAFTY SENTIMENTS INSPIRATION BLOG reaches 200 followers, so make sure you join us and please tell your friends!

Finally, before I present my creation, I want to tell you that CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS FACEBOOK PAGE is a fun place to visit and we have prizes and contests sometimes over there, so hope you will check it out.


For my creation today, I have used CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS digi “Taski” and I think she is so cute and she was a joy to color with my Copics and Sakura pen.  I added ribbon and cupcake from Hobby Lobby, paper from Core-dinations, SU and my stash.  Hearts cut with new Sizzix dies and embossed with Sizzix folder.  I added sentiment from my stash which I cut out with CRAFTY SENTIMENTS DESIGNS die.  I added bling from Prima to cut sentiment.  Sure hope you like it and will come play along!!


Additional Challenges:
CREATIVE STAMP FRIENDS – hearts/Valentine’s Day
FASHIONISTA CHALLENGE – Valentine’s
LEXI'S CREATIONS – Valentine’s/Love
VICTORINE ORIGINALS – Valentine’s and hearts

CRAZY AMIGO CHALLENGE – hearts
CELEBRATE THE OCCASION – Valentine with ribbon
DIGITAL TUESDAY – hearts plus digi
EVERYBODY ART CHALLENGE – heart
INKY CHICKS – Valentine/Anniversary
RIBBON CAROUSEL – love is in the air plus spooled item

10 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is gorgeous and you have used such a pretty image, papers and layout xx

NickScrapShack said...

Love this. I like the way you coloured her hair. Very nice done! The digi is very sweet as well as the card.

Bridie said...

I love the image, and the really deep pink and the black!

Thanks for stopping by

Hugs

Pia S said...

What a sweet card you've made! The embossed heart, the cupcake, the little fairy - it can't get much cuter than this!

Peanut said...

Love this image. It's so cute and you've done a great job colouring her. Especially love the hair. Thank you so much for following me. I'm following you too!
xxx Asha
Sunny Summer Crafts

Esther said...

Very cute!!! Love the embossing on the heart!
Thank you for joining CTO this week!!

julie_woolston said...

What a beautiful card, thank you for joining us at Lexis Creations.
Hugs Julie x

Céline said...

really gorgeous, love the big heart.
thanks for playing with us at fashionista
hugs
céline

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What an adorable and yummy card! Thanks for sharing with us at Lexi's Creations hugs Susan x

Stempelhexe said...

Ein schönes Kärtchen ist das geworden, danke fürs Mitmachen bei den Kreativen Stempelfreunden.

LG
Ulla