Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Thursday, February 14, 2013

DIGITAL DELIGHTS THURSDAY SHOWCASE

Here I am, back again today with a new SHOWCASE THURSDAY for you at DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and I am so excited to share my creation with you. I hope you will stop by the DIGITAL DELIGHTS BLOG and see all the amazing DT gals’ creations. If you have time, I’m sure they’d love a visit to their individual blogs.

Also, a NEW CHALLENGE starts today at DELIGHTGUL CHALLENGES, so I hope you will check that out and play along!!


My card today features DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP image “Cupid Kiddles,” which I colored with Copics and Recollections pen and cut out with Nestie as well as backing paper.  Papers are Bazzill CS and DP from Prima and my stash, flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, scalloped edge cut with Lifestyle Crafts die, sentiment from DIGITAL DELIGHTS SHOP “Love is in the Air” sentiment set is cut with Nellie’s die and daubed with Brilliance ink.  Ribbon is from The Ribbon Carousel.  Sure hope you like it!!

Additional Challenges:


DIVAS BY DESIGN – love/romance
JEN’S DIGIS – ribbon/lace
PAPER PRETTIES – red, pink, white
RUBY'S RAINBOW – roses
STAMPAVIE AND MORE – lots of layers (7)
WORD ART WEDNESDAY – encouraging or uplifting sentiment plus love
ART IMPRESSIONS – show me the love (hearts required)
CHARISMA CARDZ – anything goes
MOVING ALONG WITH THE TIMES – love is in the air
SKETCHY COLORS – sketch

7 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely Valentine card,
Gr Elly

riliska said...

Very nice card!! Love this image a lot)))

Lisa Foster said...

Hi Aud!
Happy Valentine's Day!
I love your sweet card! Your coloring and embellis are so pretty:)
Hugs,
Lisa

Wendy Hall said...

Super cute Audrey :)
Hugs
Wendy (aka Louby Loo)
www.digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So cute! Great flowers! Happy Valentine's Day! Carri~Abusybee

Phi said...

so cute. Love all the arrows in his hat.

Wenche said...

Your card is so lovely, Audrey!!
I love all the different pink colors and the cute image.
Thank you for joining the fun at Sketchy Colors this week.
Hug from Wenche, DT SC