Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Sunday, May 24, 2015

SHOW OFF THOSE MUSCLES WITH FAERY INK

Hello everyone!!   Weirdest thing happened, I had this post all ready to post today and somehow, it completely disappeared from my blog!  It was supposed to post earlier today, but I wasn't home from soccer and then dinner until after 9pm from 8:30am this morning, so please accept my apologies.

I want to share some inspiration with you today. You can find the image I used, “Girls Lift Too” at the Faery Ink Shop.  I absolutely adore this image, she is stunning and was a joy to color.  I love the sentiment I found from Jaded Blossom – in case you can’t read it, it says “Wear Your Muscles with Pride” and I think it fits this image perfectly!


I chose to make a twisted easel card to showcase this beauty. I used DP from Doodblebug Designs and buttons from Queen and Co. Image is cut out with Nestie and die behind it is also Nestie. Image colored with Copics. I chose hair colors E53, E34, E57, E49. Skin is the same skin colors I pretty much always use E000, E00, E21, E11, E04 and R21. Lips are RV23 and RV25. Shirt is E02, E04, E07 and E09, heart is RV23, RV25 and RV09. Dumbbells are YG03, YG13, YG17 and G28. Shorts are B000, B01, B02, B05 and B07.

Sure hope you like my creation and hopefully it has given you some inspiration. Make sure that you visit the Faery Ink Shop to see all the wonderful images there!! Also, remember to play in our challenge which you can find at Faery Ink Facebook Group.

Hugs:)

3 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

Oh I LOVE your card Audrey, just had to come and tell you so as that is such a gorgeous image and you've coloured her beautifully. Love everything about it,
XOX Lucy

Bad Kitty said...

Wonderful

Carole Pollard said...

Amazing shape it looks gorgeous love the stamp my daughter in law would adore this she's gym crazy!! Love and hugs Carole x