Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

IMAGE #4 FROM IMAGINE THAT DIGISTAMP NEW RELEASE–Kimmie’s Reindeer Friend

Welcome to day 2 of our New Release showcase from Imagine That Digistamp Shop!   This is the fourth image for this current New Release.  The last of the New Releases will be showcased tonight at 8pm PST, but this is the last new release post I am sharing for the day.

Kris has designed some amazing image sets that you are definitely going to want to add to your stash of images!   Please pay a visit to our blog, Imagine That Creative Playground, where you can view samples using each of the New Release sets.   The New Releases will be displayed in 5 separate posts, so make sure you keep coming back to Imagine That Creative Playground to view all of the new sets.  

***TIME LIMITED OFFER***

Until Friday, December 9th, you can grab each of the new releases for 50% off--NO coupon needed!

You can find each of the sets from the new release in the Featured section of the store by clicking HERE.

Be sure to grab this fantastic deal NOW before it is too late!

Our fourth New Release is the adorable Kimmie's Reindeer Friend set.   I chose to work with the image of the Kimmie with her “reindeer” friend.

 

I also used one of the sentiments, one of my favorite Christmas card sentiments, featured in the set.  I colored the image with Copics, Atyou Spicas and Sakura gel pen and cut out with my Cameo.   Sentiment is also cut out with Cameo and then colored with Copics.  I used a diamond gate fold – one of my very favorite new folds.

WIN_20161206_10_33_46_Pro

I posted my cut out sentiment on a circle cut out with Nestie.  I added these awesome snowflake stickers from my stash.

WIN_20161206_10_34_26_Pro

On the inside, I chose another snowflake sticker as well as a fabric snowflake to which I added Bo Bunny bling in the center.  I chose Doodlebug Designs papers.

I sure hope you like it and make sure to head on over to Imagine That Creative Playground to check out the rest of the fabulous DT creations!

Reminder that our current challenge is  JOYS OF THE SEASON - to find out more about it, please visit Imagine That Creative Playground.  You can also find our challenge rules there and see all the DT gals awesome challenge samples.   Hope you will come check it out!

Finally, make sure to visit Imagine That Digistamp Facebook Friends and Fans group where our FB DT will be showing off their New Release creations as well as a challenge for you to join. 

I sure hope you will also stop in at Imagine That! Digistamp Shop to see all the amazing sets, papers, etc. for sale and don’t forget to take advantage of the 50% off sale!!

Hugs!!

2 comments:

~@ngie~ said...

a fantastic card & super cute image :) xXx

Kristine said...

Super ADORABLE, in my favorite winter colors :) LOVE IT!! Thanks so much Audrey - your fancy folds are always so NEAT and make me wanna try them. Your'e so inspiring xXx