Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Happy 4th Anniversary Imagine That Digistamp!

Hi everyone and welcome back to my blog – 3 days in a row posting, I think it’s a record for me these days!   Anyway, we are celebrating the 4th anniversary of Imagine That Digistamp Shop.  Make sure to visit the Imagine That Creative Playground blog where the Imagine That DT gals have been showing our very first DT creations as well as our favorite Imagine That Digistamp Shop images.

 

I joined the DT in April 2016, so I have been on the DT almost a yearSmile  My very first creation featured Leesa's Tulip, still one of my favorite images from Imagine That Digistamp.

Leesa's Tulip

I had a really hard time choosing my favorite image because I love all of them so much!  I especially love the image Kristy made for me Hippieaud, however, I have used this image so many times already that I thought I'd use one of my other favorite images for today's celebration.

So I used Steampunk Lizzy.  I love all the amazing details of this image and had so much fun coloring her with my Copics and Atyou Spicas.  I used "traditional" steampunk colors and I think the image really pops from these color choices.  I chose Bo Bunny papers, Kaisercraft wood embellies that I colored with my Copics and flowers from I Am Roses and Prima.  Sentiment, which also comes from Steampunk Lizzy set, is colored with Copics and cut out with my Cameo and then placed on a tag from the Bo Bunny paper I used.  I also added a nice piece of burlap under the sentiment.  Sure hope you like it!

Steampunk Lizzy

2 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Audrey, your card is just adorable. Love the steampunk look and the layout of your card.

Fikreta said...

very nice!