Find me on Pinterest!!

Come "Like" My Facebook Gallery:)

Friday, April 28, 2017

Birthday Fun with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS

Hello and happy weekend!  I am here to share my latest creation from CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS digis with you.

If you are unfamiliar with CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Shop, I suggest you go and pay a visit – you will find awesome digis, clear stamps, dies, sequins and a whole bunch of other fun stuff!! 

Make sure to pay a visit to our FB Group CRAFTIN DESERT DIVAS Gallery, where we have a monthly challenge, chatter, a place to share your makes using Craftin Desert Divas images, freebies and MORE!!
Our April Challenge is going on now and the mood board this month is here:
Image may contain: flower and plant
So, use the mood board to inspire your Craftin Desert Divas based project (you can use our clear or digi stamps as well as our dies).  Instructions are found under the FILES section at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery and make sure when sharing your project on other social media outlets, you use the hashtag #CDDMONTHLY.
WIN_20170428_22_52_23_Pro
My project today is a birthday card for my older daughter’s friend whose birthday party is tomorrow. This time I have chosen to use Birthday Girl with Balloons digi stamp which you can find at Craftin Desert Divas Shop.
Image 1

I colored the image with Copics, and cut out with my Cameo.  I chose one of the sentiments that comes with the image for my card.  I colored over it with Copics and cut out with Crazy Stitched Frame die.

Image 1

I chose this fun Echo Park paper and added Flower Power Sequins to the bottom right of the card.

Image 1

I sure hope you like it and hope you will play along with our April Mood Board Challenge at Craftin Desert Divas Gallery!  HugsSmile

2 comments:

Chantal said...

Great card, love the colours.
Hugs, Chantal S

Fikreta said...

very nice card!